Board of Higher Secondary Education Delhi is an autonomous body, which is established for development of education under the guidelines of national education policy 1986 Govt. of india. and programme of action 1992 Govt. of India.
Ours is an autonomous body and all educational boards / universities are autonomous bodies. Each educational organisation having discretionary powers . According these powers every board / university / state Govts. / Central Govt. of India having the liberty and right to take own decision either to allow or refuse any admission / service. But we do our best to make success the non formal education programme . All the education programme run by the board is board's own autonomous education programme. Legality, Validity, Utility of the education programme is strict conformity with the constitution of India and law of the land under Article 19(1)G, 29 & 30.
- Our motto is Education, Health & Character.
- To give the best possible teaching and training to its students. So that they can serve society effectively and with dignity.
- Democratizing higher education by taking it to the doorsteps of learners.
- Providing assess to high quality to all those who seek it irrespective of age, region or formal qualifications.
- Offering need based academic programmers by giving professional and vocational orientation to the course.
- To promoting and developing distance education in India & Abroad.
- To individualised study: - flexibility in terms of place and duration of study
- To give cost effective and self employment education programm.
- Student support through the services network.
The final examination in theory and practical are held at the end of the session in March/ april and in supplementry exams in sep/ oct. A candidate has declared successful on scoring minimum of 33% marks in each paper.
Every successful declared student will be awarded D.M.C. / Certificate by the Board of Higher Secondry Education Delhi. in each education programme.
AGE & SEX
There will be no restriction of age ,caste, sex, region,country under open and distance education system of the board. MEDIUM
The medium of each education programme will be according to their Regional Language/ State Language/ Country Language. But Question Paper Will be published only in English / Hindi, student can give answer in english/ hindi or his/ her state language. But it should be mentioned earlier in the examination form.
RULES & REGULATIONS
- Check and satisfy necessary information about education programme / board before admission no responsibility of the institute / board after that.
- Fees once paid should not be refunded or changed under any rule.
- Every student abides to and obtains to present rule and regulations and directions of the institute/ board and also those which are to be enforced time to time .
- Any change of the rules & regulation directions by the exam body shall be acceptable to the student.
- The Board / organisation run non-formal self employment education programme only and not give any guarantee for further educational use or any job.
- If any document found bogus the admission and result should be canceled automatically without any notice.
- If student fails to deposit the fees in the due time the admission should be canceled without any notice and any primary deposit fees should not be refunded.
- If study material or documents will be lost in the post no responsible of the institute / board.
If any student / members / teachers / employees of any institute / center have any dispute with the board / institution it will be resolved through the committee appointed by the Board of Higher Secondary Education Delhi. under Indian Arbitration Act 1940. The decision of the the arbitrator shall be final and binding on all parties, Direct Court will not be permissible.
We are an autonomous educational organisation and have no any concern with any similar named organisation / website.
Copyright © Registration by BHSE.co.in